How we work
We recommend that you make your reservation directly with us, so that you can get the best rate possible. In addition, depending on the length of your stay, you will receive a welcoming gift from the house.
Registration and handover of keys
Once you have made your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. A few days before your arrival, we will send you another email with all the information you need for your check-in.
For your safety, and in compliance with local health and safety regulations,all guests need to be registered upon arrival. Make sure to have the passports or IDs of all guests staying at Casa Miguel with you.
Upon arrival we also ask for a security deposit of €200 in cash or by Bizum. The deposit will be returned to you within 48 hour after your departure, once it has been verified that there is no damage to the apartment.
Check-in is from 3:00 p.m. and check-out is until 11:00 a.m. Keys can simply be left in the apartment. Should you have forgotten anything, or you need to re-enter after leaving, just give us a call, we’re happy to assist at any time.
Cleaning and laundry
Cleaning and Laundry Service: 60 € per stay.
After every stay, the apartments undergo a thorough cleaning and disinfection. Here at Casa Miguel we invite you to disconnect and leave your day-to-day stress and chores behind – take it easy – don’t even make the bed if you don’t want to.
You have personal hygiene items at your disposal and, as we wanted to be sustainable, you will not see single-use containers that multiply the use of plastic, but rather larger containers that we will be replacing.
Rates, date changes or cancellation
At Casa Miguel we have different rates that vary depending on the season. With sufficient notice, we will try to accommodate all changes to the reservation and cancellations following our terms and conditions.
Change of Dates / Cancellation
July to September: FREE of charge with at least 14 days’ notice*
October to June: FREE of charge with at least 5 days’ notice*
In case of late cancellations or no-shows, the deposit will not be refunded.
*Subject to availability. May incur additional costs due to updated rates.
Half of the amount of your reservation (including taxes) will be charged as a deposit – payable via bank transfer. The remaining amount is due upon arrival either via bank transfer, Bizum, or cash.
The minimum age for making a reservation is 18 years.
After check-in, we require all guests to sign and acknowledge terms and policies of their stay. This provides and guarantees all parties peace of mind should any inconveniences occur.
We ask everyone to comply with our common courtesy house-rules to make everyone’s stay at Casa Miguel as comfortable as possible. This includes not making too much noise (especially late at night and in the early morning), no parties, loud music, or other actions that may disturb other guests.
Pets are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments.
The person signing our terms and conditions is responsible for all other guests staying with them and they must all be registered.
The world is moving very fast. There are many big and small steps businesses and individuals can take to ensure that future generations can also enjoy not only nature, the beaches and sea, but also the produce they yield.
We at Casa Miguel want to be as eco-friendly as possible and we would like to share the measures we have taken to better take care of the environment and our planet.
If you think there is something else in our environmental policy that we can improve upon or change, don’t hesitate to share your ideas with us! Write us a message through our contact email and help us to continue taking care of our planet!
We manage pollution and waste
- We classify garbage for recycling.
- We monitor the noise we produce.
- We deliver hazardous waste to authorised sites for its proper disposal.
We save water
- The toilet has a water saving system with a double push button.
- We try to minimise laundry by changing towels and sheets in accordance with client’s needs and not on a daily basis by default
- We favour the change of towels and sheets according to the client’s ecological criteria.
- We water our plants at the hours of less sun.
We save energy
- We take advantage of natural light.
- We use automatic lights in the corridor.
- We use energy-saving light bulbs.
- We optimise the usage of air conditioning with thermostats.
- We carry out daily metre readings to detect water leaks or excessive consumption.
We buy with the environment in mind
- We reduce the consumption of toxic products.
- We prioritise local products to support local businesses and reduce emissions through transportation.
What can you do to collaborate with us?
- Keep the tap turned off when not in use.
- Notify us in case of malfunction of taps and cisterns.
- Use the half load of the WC.
- Turn off unnecessary lights.
- Be mindful when setting the temperature of the air conditioning.
- Do not throw hygiene products or wipes in the toilet, use the wastebasket.