Basic information about Data Protection
|Responsible||MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ|
|Purpose||Provision of online services|
Management of web users
Commercial communications related to our services
|Legitimacy||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties, except under legal obligation|
|Rights||Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found in _|
In MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ informs the user that, as responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, attending to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what information we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to provide you with the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information, we will always do so in a compliant manner, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your information belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process it, you can ask us to stop processing it.
- Our priority is to ensure your security and to process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: MIGUEL JOSE LOPEZ PEREZ
Registered Address: C/ SAN JUAN NÚMERO 5
C.I.F. nº: 48806328Y
MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ has designated a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within his organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by emailing email@example.com.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Information related to payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill out the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; also, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means the impossibility to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose we treat your data?
In MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ we treat the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the work of information, being able to perform automatic assessments, profiling and segmentation of customers in order to customize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the online customer experience.
- Develop and manage contests, sweepstakes or other promotional activities that may be organized. In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third party companies for auditing purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to claims from customers or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Activities and Processing Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the data subject for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of data of our customers in direct marketing actions and express consent of the person concerned for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, for the duration of the business relationship), as well as for the fulfillment of legal obligations arising from the processing of data.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ will provide user data to third parties. However, data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ endeavors to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is handled in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, personal data may be required by law to be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. If data is sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the Privacy Shield.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can send your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the provisions of the GDPR you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right to limit processing: this means restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, opposing further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you may request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you may request not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
In some cases, your request may be refused if you request deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Also, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that had been concluded with users, in the event that the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or outdated.
MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information. MIGUEL JOSÉ JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ is exonerated from liability for any damage that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ provided it comes from outside sources.
Likewise, the user certifies that he/she is over 14 years old and that he/she has the necessary legal capacity to consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically addressed to minors. However, in the event that any of them are directed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of the LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and tries to install those additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ.
MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ is not responsible for hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the control of MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of MIGUEL JOSÉ LOPEZ PEREZ. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites